Surrey Mobile Massage brings the perfect professional therapeutic healing and relaxing massage service at your home in Surrey.
If you’re looking for a high-quality advanced massage for instant relief from chronic pain, stiffness or the day-to-day aches and pains, stress or to boost your lymphatic or immune system, then you’ve come to the right place!
I am Sandor Balazs, one of the few Massage World Championship Award Winners & Master Qualified Mobile Massage Therapists. I am working across Surrey and South London areas.
This is not a conventional Spa massage, this is a Professional & Advanced massage therapy that thoroughly work on the half or full body muscles and brings desired results to all individuals. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- I have 18 Years of Experience in therapeutic healing massages, and I proudly hold a bronze medal that I won on the World Championship at Massage, Copenhagen, Denmark 2017.
- I offer professional unbeatable outstanding quality massage treatments. In all my therapy work, I use the latest advanced unique massage techniques employing the highest standard. My aim is to help you to be pain-free, stress-free, healthily fit and the best you can be.
- I am educated and master-qualified in the most effective therapeutic massage techniques. I have a wide range of knowledge on the most effective way to successfully treat sports injuries and all sort of pains which may occur and affect your quality of life.
- My massage therapy can be very intense as well as very relaxing providing tremendous health benefits. Through this, the rooted muscle tension from the body will be instantly removed and as result will give you renewed energy and a more relaxed feeling.
- I offer an individually tailored safe and effective massage treatments to boost your sports performance, get rid of pain and aid recovery from injury through massage.
- I have established Surrey Mobile Massage service in 2010 since I have worked in this business full time. I have successfully treated numerous clients from different backgrounds with a wide range of muscular issues and injuries, which affected their lives. Thus, my professional service became more popular with their recommendations.
- I am a reliable professional: DBS checked and professional member of FHT (the Federation of Holistic Therapists) which is the largest and leading professional association for therapists in the UK and accredited by PSA (the Professional Standards Authority). I am also a member of RT (Recommended Therapists) which is the UK’s number 1 therapy providers directory.
- My mobile massage services are available at reasonable prices in Surrey and South London areas. It is the most convenient way to be professionally treated in the comfort of your own home as it is also eliminating the need to travel to a spa, salon or clinic etc.
- My treatments benefit anyone regardless of gender, age and fitness level. I intend provide exceptional quality massage therapy with the desired results you need on the day.
For appointment enquires please contact me by phone, email or simply use the online booking system.
WHY CHOOSE MY MASSAGE THERAPY?
I AM COMING TO YOU!
Being a mobile massage therapist, I visit the clients in the comfort of their own homes in Surrey and SW London.
I PROVIDE COMPLEX TREATMENT!
My massage therapy uses the various best, latest, and advance techniques to achieve the desired results.
I GUARANTEE SATISFACTION!
My aim is to ensure that you will receive the best massage treatment that pull you away from stress, pain and injuries.
MY PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP & QUALIFICATIONS WITH:
MY THERAPY PRACTICE MEMBERSHIP, CHECKS & AWARDS WITH:
THE MOST COMMON PAIN MY MASSAGE THERAPY CAN FIX:
MY COMPLEX MASSAGE THERAPY HAS TREMENDOUS HEALTH BENEFITS:
- RELIEVE ACHE & PAIN: Reducing pain, muscle soreness and tension, and relief for tight muscles by removing knots and reduce nerve compression. The massage aims to disturb the pain cycle and prevent it from reoccurring.
- SPEEDS UP INJURY RECOVERY: Helps to speedily repair damaged muscle fibres and tissues to improve its condition, activating molecules that reduce inflammation and promote mitochondrial growth.
- IMPROVES PERFORMANCE: Helps improve both range of motion and muscle flexibility. This allows the person doing sports to move correctly and effortlessly during training or in competition.
- RELIEVE STRESS: The anxiety-reducing and mood-enhancing benefits of massage because of increase in endorphins, serotonin and dopamine occurs during a massage which significantly reduces stress and its negative effects on the mind and body.
- IMPROVES FLEXIBILITY: Helps in joint mobility, flexibility and range of motion, keeping your joints more fluid and making them less injury prone.
- BETTER LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE: A complex massage encourages the movement of lymph fluids around the body. The fluid in the lymphatic system helps remove waste and toxins from the bodily tissues.
- IMPROVES HEART HEALTH: After the massage, there is less pressure put on the heart to circulate blood around the body properly. This release of tension allows the heart not to work as hard to pump blood.
- INCREASE IMMUNE FUNCTION: Helps boost immune system and flush toxins away, and increases the activity of white blood cells that help the body fight diseases and may help with reduction of cortisol.
- IMPROVES CIRCULATION: The correctly applied pressure to the tissues actually moves blood through the congested areas. The release of such pressure causes new blood to flow resulting to the lowering of heart rate and blood pressure.
- IMPROVES MENTAL ALERTNESS: One major reason for stress, anxiety, and fatigue is a pressured mind. Massage helps calm the mind which promotes a more relaxed state of mental alertness.
- IMPROVES SKIN TONE: This tones the muscles by mechanically stimulating muscle reflex. Also, it increases the production of collagen your skin will look firmer and more youthful.
- IMPROVES SLEEP: Massage triggers neurochemical reactions thereby decreasing stress, and normalising heart rate and breathing leading to a better sleep.